Reading time ( words)
Indium Corporation’s industry partners will feature its proven products live on the show floor during Productronica from November 12-15, in Munich, Germany as part of the company’s “Live@Productronica” program.
Live@Productronica benefits all participants, including Indium Corporation, its industry partners, and, most importantly, customers, through live product demonstrations on the show floor. These events provide attendees an accurate and honest depiction of material performance.
Live@Productronica 2019 partners include:
- Fuji Europe Corporation, Hall A3, Booth 317
- Häcker Automation, Hall B2, Booth 317
- Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. Branch Germany, Division IM, Hall A3, Booth, 323
Indium Corporation will feature the following products at partner booths as part of the Live@Productronica program:
- InFORMS®, reinforced solder preforms that help maintain the required bondline and promote good solder wetting.
- Core 230-RC, a no-spatter flux-cored wire specially developed to meet the demanding requirements of robotic and laser soldering.
- Indium3.2HF Solder Paste, an air or nitrogen reflow, water-soluble solder paste specifically formulated for fine feature printing applications (Type 6SG).
- Indium8.9HF Solder Paste, a no-clean, halogen-free solder paste designed to produce low-voiding, enhance electrical reliability, and improve stability during the printing process.
- TACFlux® 032-HF, a rework flux for Pb-free alloys in an air or inert gas reflow atmosphere, designed to provide excellent wetting in air or nitrogen atmospheres.
Indium Corporation’s products will also be used in internal customer demonstrations on the show floor.
About Indium Corporation
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.