Reading time ( words)
The Assembly Solutions division of MacDermid Alpha Electronics Solutions, a world leader in the production of electronics soldering and bonding materials, will be introducing its ultra-low temperature solder and 5G solutions at the Productronica China show from July 3-5, 2020, at the National Exhibition and Convention Center in Shanghai.
MacDermid Alpha’s new ultra-low temperature solder paste ALPHA® OM-220 paired with the ALPHA ULT1 alloy has been designed for soldering low temperature components and substrates. This innovative chemistry enables peak reflow temperatures below 150 °C, making it ideal for the soldering of heat sensitive components and sub-assemblies. In addition, ALPHA OM-220 permits cascaded / hierarchical soldering, as well as novel hermetic sealing solutions.
MacDermid Alpha will also exhibit its innovative specialty processes and materials from its Circuitry, Assembly and Semiconductor Solutions divisions, that support the entire 5G electronics supply chain. The Circuitry Solutions division will introduce its co-developed solutions for 5G circuitry and niche metallization, the Assembly Solutions division will show high performance joining materials for 5G related electronics assemblies and the Semiconductor Solutions division will highlight its advanced electronics materials for 5G processing power.
MacDermid Alpha will also be featuring the following solutions at Booth A201, Hall 5.1:
- Sintering Process Solutions – Sintering materials to enhance reliability, lower the TCO and offer more efficiency.
- Flexible, Formable & Printed Electronics Solutions – Enabling soldering on PET F-PCB’s, ideal for next generation automotive, HMI, in-mold 3D electronics, printed sensors and circuits.
- ALPHA HiTech Adhesives Solutions – One-stop bonding platform designed for automotive, medical, smartphone, camera module and white goods assemblies.
- Low Temperature Solutions – Innovative low temperature solder to mitigate high temperature induced warpage in assemblies.
- Void Reduction Solutions – Ultra-low voiding solder paste that enables less than 10% voiding on bottom termination components.
- Wave Soldering Solutions – Silver free alloys to lower the total cost of ownership and OSP friendly fluxes to improve hole-fill and wetting performance.
For more information on MacDermid Alpha’s revolutionary soldering materials and 5G Solutions, please visit our booth at Productronica China Hall 5.1 A201 or visit MacDermidAlpha.com.
About MacDermid Alpha Electronics Solutions
Through the innovation of specialty chemicals and materials under our Alpha, Compugraphics, Kester and MacDermid Enthone brands, we provide solutions that power electronics interconnection. We serve all global regions and every step of device manufacturing within each segment of the electronics supply chain. The experts in our Semiconductor Solutions, Circuitry Solutions, and Assembly Solutions divisions collaborate in design, implementation, and technical service to ensure success for our partner clients. Our solutions enable our customers’ manufacture of extraordinary electronic devices at high productivity and reduced cycle time. Find out more at MacDermidAlpha.com.