Reading time ( words)
Yamaha Motor Intelligent Machinery (IM) offers the fastest 3D automated optical inspection on the market today in the YRi-V hybrid 3D multi-purpose AOI system. Designed to serve all markets that require ultra-high-speed and precision 3D inspections, YRi-V systems feature mounted coaxial lighting and 12um, 7um, 5μm lense options that support high accuracy and high-speed performance.
The YRi-V can achieve 56.8cm2/sec. inspection speeds under optimum conditions, with accuracy ensured by its 8-way projectors and 4-way oblique imaging through its 20 Megapixel angle cameras. Lens/coaxial lighting options ensure very high resolution, well-suited to device inspection. Notable features include the following:
- New 5um resolution for narrow pitch 0201mm devices;
- New co-axial lighting system for finding defects in reflective surfaces;
- New camera and projector system that offers improved inspection capability;
- New AI supported easy programming and job creation;
- New unified YR platform machine interface.
Most notably, YRi-V can convey large PCBs, with L610mm and W610mm dimensions as a standard. The dual-lane system can convey large PCBs with W320mm on the two lanes. Additionally, the newly-developed Dual Lane system can operate dynamically with 1 fixed and 3 moving rails. The system can be easily connected to upstream and downstream equipment; this contributes to establishing dual lane flexibility.