Reading time ( words)
Singapore -- Flextronics has awarded seven top suppliers with Flextronics' 2002 Global Supplier Performance Award.
As part of the event, Flextronics awarded suppliers who provided world-class support in the areas of quality, total cost, global account management, supply chain and design. Recipients of the 2002 Global Supplier Performance Awards included:
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp., a leading provider of high-performance solutions for personal, network access, enterprise, metro switch and core communications-system applications.
- KEMET Electronics Corp., a global supplier of capacitor solutions with a long-term leading position in tantalum products, a rapidly expanding MLCC product line, and leading-edge tantalum and aluminum organic polymer product offerings.
- KOA Corp., a leading supplier of surface mount and thru-hole resistors, tantalum chip capacitors, resistor networks, inductors, integrated components, circuit protection, and EMI/EMC filtering components.
- ON Semiconductor, offering an extensive portfolio of power- and data-management semiconductors and standard semiconductor components that address the design needs of today's sophisticated electronic products, appliances and automobiles.
- Texas Instruments Inc., providing innovative DSP and analog technologies to meet customers' real world signal processing requirements. In addition to semiconductor, the company's businesses include sensors and controls, and educational and productivity solutions.
- Three-Five Systems Inc., a worldwide supplier and recognized leader in providing display system solutions, as well as engineering and manufacturing services, to original equipment manufacturers.
- Tyco Electronics Corp., a major unit of Tyco International Ltd. Tyco Electronics is the world's largest passive electronic components manufacturer and leader in cutting-edge wireless, active fiber optic and complete power systems technologies.
Flextronics is the leading electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider focused on delivering operational services to technology companies. For more information, visit www.flextronics.com.