Reading time ( words)
During this wide-ranging conversation, Business Development Manager Mark Laing of Siemens Digital Industries Software and SMT007 Editor Nolan Johnson discuss the latest in EMS quoting and a variety of challenges in the supply chain. They also discuss the quality and accuracy of BOM data supplied to EMS companies.
If you were unable to attend IPC APEX EXPO 2022, don't worry. We're bringing you coverage of the week's events in San Diego, from ribbon cutting to teardown.
Check out this additional content from Siemens Digital Industries Software:
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to... Stackups: The Design within the Design by Bill Hargin (a free eBook available for download)
- The Printed Circuit Assembler's Guide to ...Smart Data: Using Data to Improve Manufacturing by Sagi Reuven and Zac Elliott (a free eBook available for download)
- The Printed Circuit Assembler's Guide to… Advanced Manufacturing in the Digital Age by Oren Manor (a free eBook available for download)
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… PowerIntegrity by Example by Fadi Deek (a free eBook available for download)
- Siemens’ free, 12-part, on-demand webinar series “Implementing Digital Twin Best Practices From Design Through Manufacturing.”
- RealTime With ... Siemens and Computrol: Achieving Operational Excellence in Electronics Manufacturing
- You can also view other titles in our full I-007eBook library here